ARGENTINE GRILL - THE PAMPA
Shipping calculated at checkout
Joining the Ñuke lineup as a budget-friendly option for those inspired grillers that love to play with fire, the Pampa is constructed of heavy-gauge steel, and lined with heat-refractory bricks that focus the heat on the 547 square inch grill grate. The removable split grate allows easy access to the lower section of the grill where the charcoal or real-wood fire is built. When the coals are ready to cook, the Pampa’s entire grill surface can be raised or lowered with its external adjustment arm to make fine heat adjustments throughout the cook. Using the included poker and shovel, grillers can pile coals for direct high-heat searing, or spread those coals thin for low-and-slow techniques. The Pampa includes its rugged stand and an attached steel lid that closes to encapsulate the heat and protect against wind.
- EASY TO USE: No need to be a grill master to learn to cook like a Gaucho!
- LUMP CHARCOAL OR WOOD: The versatility of the Ñuke Delta allows you complete control for high-heat searing to low-and-slow cooking simply by moving the coals below the cooking surface, or raising and lowering the grill deck.
- SPLIT GRILL GRATE: The 475 square inches split grate ensures easy access to the grill floor for adding more wood or charcoal
- REFRACTORY BRICKS FOR MAXIMUM HEAT: The heat refractory bricks which line the grill body ensure maximum heat retention and focus all the wood fire on the cooking grate.
- HINGED STEEL LID: The steel lid helps close in the heat when needed, protect against the wind and keeps rain and debris from the grill when not in use
- UNDERCABINET STORAGE AND WARMING DRAWER: The under-grill storage compartment is perfect for keeping tools when the grill is not in use, and it heats to a comfortable temperature for keeping side dishes, bread or even the main course warm when cooking.
- DURABLE STAND: Light-weight yet durable steel stand makes the Pampa a portable option as well
- POKER –Comes with a fire poker that is used to distribute the coals about the base of the grill
- SHOVEL – Included shovel that can be used to transfer coals or for easy ash cleanup